About Me

My photo
Manchester, Northwest, United Kingdom
I am 31 years old born in Liverpool and now living between Liverpool and Manchester. I have an interest in the human mind and the human body; in all its shapes and sizes. However, a good looking guy who is bursting with gut and extra layers of fat does it for me every time.

Sunday, 11 January 2009

Later today


Well, I have had a lazy day doing some music recording, eating and watching 'Dancing on Ice' - a load of wanna be's trying to keep it up on the ice with the voice of wonderful wonderful Phillip Schofield.

So, christmas has come and gone. What's the verdict. From many busy chats with my yesitsme8791 youtube subscribers today, the webcam image report is that..I'm getting fuller in the face.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, I've really missed seeing your stuff! If you get this please email me! amzs2013@gmail.com I want to hear how you're doing! :)

    ReplyDelete