This is the first day of my blog. It is now 1:44 UK Time. With the advancement of technology, it is so easy to share our lives, thoughts, feelings with the rest of the world. The media ball is now in our court.
With regards to gaining, this profile will journal my thoughts and feelings as I begin to describe my gaining story; where it began and where it is heading, my love of food and of fat in myself and on other people also.
This new year has been fantastic and for the first time I was able to celebrate a spanish new year with another gainer from Barcelona who inspired me to begin to create this blog; to accompany my youtube yesitsme8791 channel.
About Me
- YesItsMe8791
- Manchester, Northwest, United Kingdom
- I am 31 years old born in Liverpool and now living between Liverpool and Manchester. I have an interest in the human mind and the human body; in all its shapes and sizes. However, a good looking guy who is bursting with gut and extra layers of fat does it for me every time.
Saturday, 10 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Dave!
ReplyDeleteHere is the spanish gainer thay will feed you into gaining all the time you need ;)
Kyle
Yes, in the new year I will need much more encouragement to keep gaining, and have a desire to gain. It is so good to have met you, and our time spent together will be productive ;)
ReplyDelete